Best answer

If you currently have a Website service account and you wish to play through Steam, you will need to re-purchase your Game Pass through Steam and make a new account. ... However, if you just wish to add Black Desert Online to your Steam library and not officially play on the Steam platform you can easily do so!

Answered by: Ashwini Chaudhary Date created: Nov 23, 2021


Where can I sell my steam account safely?

Asked By: MvG Date created: Nov 10, 2021

PlayerAuctions is the Best Place to Sell Steam Account PlayerAuctions is the safest and quickest player to player online trading platform.

Answered By: kmario23 Date created: Nov 11, 2021

How do I link my Twitch account to Rockstar?

Asked By: Beshambher Chaukhwan Date created: Nov 16, 2021

How to link Rockstar Social Club with Twitch Prime

  1. Go to the Social Club Twitch Prime linking page.
  2. Sign in to your Social Club.
  3. Select the Link with Twitch button to be navigated to a separate page, log in to Twitch if prompted.
  4. Link your preferred gaming account (Steam, Xbox, PS4)
  5. Your Social Club and Twitch accounts are now linked!

Answered By: John Morton Date created: Nov 17, 2021

How do I know if my Steam account is linked?

Asked By: Jonathan Date created: Nov 08, 2021

Click Link accounts to complete the process. You can check if your accounts are linked in the Linked Accounts section at the bottom of the Account Information page. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Answered By: Siguza Date created: Nov 11, 2021

How do I remove my bank account from steam?

Asked By: B. Clay Shannon Date created: Nov 22, 2021

Go to your account page.

To do this click the link in the top-right corner of Steam that says your account name.

This will bring you to a page that shows all your past Steam purchases.

In the right column you will see any stored credit cards and there should be an option to remove them..

Answered By: Dennis Date created: Nov 22, 2021

Can I give my Steam account to a friend?

Asked By: Marlon Richert Date created: Nov 13, 2021

Share your library Log into your family member or friend's computer with your Steam account to get started. ... Select Family in the side menu, then click the box that says Authorize Library Sharing on this computer. You can authorize library sharing in the Steam app.

Answered By: Keith Date created: Nov 14, 2021

Why can't you change your Steam account name?

Asked By: hadley Date created: Nov 17, 2021

Originally posted by GrimTheGuy: there is no option in steam support menu. ... Your SteamID and Steam Account Name can not be changed, even by Steam Support staff members. Your Steam Community ID can be changed at any time in your Steam Community settings, under "Edit my SteamID page".

Answered By: Anonymous Date created: Nov 19, 2021

How can I account for black money?

Asked By: David Date created: Nov 14, 2021

Go to known jeweler and give him all black money you want to convert. He will give you cheque for the same amount. He will also give you purchase bill showing you sold your personal Jewelry to him. By this way your Black money is converted to white and you need not to pay capital gain tax even.

Answered By: Ryan Date created: Nov 14, 2021

How do I unlink my Ubisoft account from steam?

Asked By: F21 Date created: Nov 20, 2021

Open the old uplay account, go to settings, scroll down, there is an unlink button. Then close uplay, start the game from steam and after you login to the new uplay account it should ask to link the accounts. This worked, thanks!

Answered By: Sohail Ahmad Date created: Nov 22, 2021

How do I unlink my Uplay account from steam?

Asked By: Muhammad Rehan Qadri Date created: Nov 12, 2021

Hi, to the earlier posts asking how to unlink your Steam account, you can do so in Uplay PC by accessing "Settings" > Account Linking > Unlink.

Answered By: Moon Date created: Nov 12, 2021

Can I link my smite account to steam?

Asked By: stdcall Date created: Nov 20, 2021

Starting tomorrow, if you're playing SMITE through Steam you'll be able link your Hi-Rez account to your Steam account. Linking your accounts allows us to better integrate with Steam, and sets us up for some really cool features!

Answered By: decpk Date created: Nov 20, 2021

Related Question Answers

Flame_Phoenix

Professor

Can I link my Steam account to PS4?

No, Steam is not supported by Playstation and is only PC based. Some of those games MAY let you access the same account from PC to PS4 (can't think of any off the top of my head) but they won't treat the game itself as being bought on multiple platforms.

Joshua Taylor

Professor

How do I link my call of duty account from Xbox to PC?

Linking Platform AccountsSign in to the Microsoft, Sony, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link. ... Select CONTINUE.

Junius L.

Professor

How do I add my Activision account to Blizzard?

Follow these steps to link a platform account:Sign in to the Microsoft, Sony, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link. ... Select CONTINUE.

coroutineDispatcher

Professor

How do I make my steam account more secure?

Confirm log ins to your Steam account. Confirm Trades. Confirm Community Market listings....Your Steam account is valuable Here's how you can easily protect itYou forget your password.You lose access to your email account.You get a new smartphone or lose your Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.Your account is compromised.

Lukas Kalbertodt

Professor

How do I change my Ubisoft account on steam?

Please, login to the Uplay Website with the undesired Uplay Account information. From there you will need to unlink the Steam account you have connected to it. Then log out of the Uplay Website. Log back in to the Uplay Website with the Uplay Account you want to use and link it to your Steam Account.

Sudipto

Professional

How do I connect my Origin account to steam?

How to Link Your Steam and Origin AccountsLaunch Steam and sign into the Steam client.Launch an EA game that you have bought on Steam.Install the Origin client by following the prompts that appear on your screen, if you don't already have it installed.Once Origin launches, it will ask you to link your Steam account to your Origin account.More items...•Dec 2, 2020.

Paul

Professional

How do I find out what my Steam account is linked to?

Open up the Steam Interface. Find the option "Display Steam URL address bar when available" and check the box. Hit OK, and your Steam Profile link will be available to you, so you can find your Steam ID!

Koraktor

Professional

How do I link my EA account to steam?

You only need to link your accounts the first time you play an EA game on Steam.Sign into Steam.Launch an EA game from Steam by clicking Play.Install Origin if you haven't already.Origin will launch and ask you to link your Steam account and your EA Account.More items...•Jan 25, 2021

Toddleson

Professional

How do I link my MapleStory account to steam?

How to link an account to SteamLog in to your Steam account.Download the Nexon game you wish to play through Steam! ... On the Game Page for the game you wish to play, click "Play".A window prompt will pop up with the game's End User License Agreement.More items...

Nitheesh

Professional

How do I link my Origin account to my Steam account?

How to Link Your Steam and Origin AccountsLaunch Steam and sign into the Steam client.Launch an EA game that you have bought on Steam.Install the Origin client by following the prompts that appear on your screen, if you don't already have it installed.Once Origin launches, it will ask you to link your Steam account to your Origin account.More items...•Dec 2, 2020

BassMHL

User

How do I link my Steam account to Faceit?

Connect your steam account (Please ensure you sign in into the correct email associated with your STEAM game account you want to use). Once the registration of the game is completed you will then be able to click the "connect" button on the bottom right.

Bartłomiej Semańczyk

User

How do I link my Steam account to my PS3?

Insert "Portal 2" or another Steam supported game into the PS3. Press the "Select" button on the game's main menu to open the Steam overlay. If you are not already signed into a PSN account, you will be prompted to do so before you can continue.

Gustav

User

How do I link my Vindictus account to steam?

On the Game Page for the game you wish to play, click "Play". A window prompt will pop up with the game's End User License Agreement. Once agreed, another window will prompt you to input your email address. You must input the email address that is tied to your current Nexon account in order to link it to Steam.

danben

User

How do I transfer my EA Origin account to steam?

EA Play on Origin and on Steam are completely separate. You can't link or move from one to the other. Also keep in mind that there are fewer games available for it on Steam, so depending on which games you're interested in, you might want to just keep it on Origin.

Stephane

User

How do I unlink my Bungie account from steam?

If you are a potato like me and have accidentally linked your bungie account to the wrong steam account or vise versa have no fear, you can unlink it as follows; go to your bungie account settings and under the 'Accounts & Linking' tab, click the 'Unlink' button next to steam, follow through with the steam verification ...

astentx

Guest

How do I unlink my maplestory account from steam?

To request a steam unlink, please contact Nexon Player Support by submitting a ticket.Your Nexon account is unique from your Steam account.

...

Please provide us the Steam ID of your Steam account so we can locate your account.

...

Account Verification Questions:Purchase History Verification:.

Travis Reeder

Guest

How do I unlink my Nexon account from steam?

To request a steam unlink, please contact Nexon Player Support by submitting a ticket.Your Nexon account is unique from your Steam account.

...

Please provide us the Steam ID of your Steam account so we can locate your account.

...

Account Verification Questions: ...

Purchase History Verification:.

Davin Tryon

Guest

How do I unlink my Steam account from smite?

Step 1- Click on this link https://my.hirezstudios.com it will take you to the account page. Step 2- Enter your login info for the current account that you want to logout from or unlink. Step 3- Click on Linked Accounts and you will see Steam, click on Unlink Account.

slhck

Guest

How do you make your Steam account public?

Alternatively, you can navigate to the Profile Privacy Settings page manually:From your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge.Click the My Privacy Settings tab.Select your privacy state.Click the Save button.

DaveShaw

Guest

Is my Bethesda account linked to steam?

How to link your Bethesda and Steam account. The only way to link your Bethesda account to Steam is through the Bethesda website. Unfortunately, the Bethesda launcher does not allow you to create this link, even though some games allow it to be made in-game.

Ploppy

Guest

Why can't I change my Steam account name?

Your SteamID and Steam Account Name can not be changed, even by Steam Support staff members. Your player name can be changed at any time in your Steam Community settings, under "Edit my SteamID page".

vijayst

Guest

Why do I need to link my Steam account to Humble Bundle?

Linking your Steam account will enable you to see more easily on your Humble Bundle download page whether or not you already have a game in Steam! Steam disabled OAuth for Steam accounts recently, so the "Redeem to my Steam account" option to redeem game keys directly has been removed as a result.

Lukas Eder

Guest

How do I link my Xbox Live account to Activision?

Follow these steps to link a platform account:Sign in to the Microsoft, Sony, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link. ... Select CONTINUE.

Mike Chamberlain

Guest

Is linking Steam account safe?

The site that you visit to link the accounts is a Steam website, verified by the certificate. If you have any form of the Steam Two Factor Authentication, you will be prompted for that at the same time. Steam does not support verification going out, that would be far less secure.

Lior Bar-On

Guest

How do I unlink my Steam account from Gaijin?

How to unlink your account from SteamRead this article attentively to its end;Log into the Customer Support Service System under the Gaijin account you want to unlink;Submit a ticket and specify a reason for a dissociation of your accounts;Provide a link to your Steam profile..

Makoto

Guest

How do I see how much my Steam account is worth?

To find your total, just click this handy link and log into Steam's website. (Or you can navigate a crazy menu tree in the Steam desktop app like so: Help > Steam Support > My Account > Data Related to your Steam Account > External Funds Used.)

Bert

Guest

Can I transfer my apex Legends account from origin to steam?

Apex Legends is finally coming to Steam. All Origin titles are available on the platform now, and you can bring your progress over if you link your Origin account to Steam. ... Never fear though, you can make the switch to Steam and keep all your stats, items, and more.

skyfoot

Guest

Can I transfer my Fallout 76 account to steam?

Only PC players on Bethesda.net will be able receive Fallout 76 on Steam. Will you transfer my Fallout 1st entitlement from Bethesda.net to Steam? Due to technical limitations, Fallout 1st memberships and Atoms cannot be transferred automatically from Bethesda.net to Steam.

Dan Allan

Guest

Can you link Bethesda account to steam?

The only way to link your Bethesda account to Steam is through the Bethesda website. Unfortunately, the Bethesda launcher does not allow you to create this link, even though some games allow it to be made in-game.

Shiplu Mokaddim

Guest

Can you link Steam account to Xbox?

Open Steam, and then launch a game that supports Xbox account linking (for example, Gears 5). Sign in to Xbox Live when prompted. Select the account linking option in the game's menu. When the Steam account linking overlay appears, select Yes, continue.

Serge

Guest

Can you link Ubisoft account to steam?

To link your Steam account to your Ubisoft account, you need to launch any of our games from the Steam client. Once you launch the game: Click Link Your Account on the pop-up.

super

Guest

Can you link your Origin account to steam?

Install Origin if you haven't already. Origin will launch and ask you to link your Steam account and your EA Account. Log in to Origin using your EA Account info or create a new EA Account. Steam will install your game and let you know when it's ready to play.

GManNickG

Guest

Can you link your smite account to steam?

Linking your accounts allows us to better integrate with Steam, and sets us up for some really cool features we have planned: ... Integrating your Steam friends list into SMITE. A new, all-in-one, linking page: Log in and immediately see what your account is linked to (Steam, Mixer, Twitch, Xbox, PS4, etc.)

Ilya Chernomordik

Guest

Can you link your Steam account to Xbox?

Open Steam, and then launch a game that supports Xbox account linking (for example, Gears 5).

Sign in to Xbox Live when prompted.

Select the account linking option in the game's menu.

When the Steam account linking overlay appears, select Yes, continue..

Jacob Relkin

Guest

How do I add someone to my limited account on steam?

However, you can still accept friend invites from other non-limited users. For example, if a friend is already on Steam and has spent $5 USD or more from the Steam store, they will be able to add you as a friend from your Steam Community profile. You may then accept their friend invite from your Steam account.

Alex Riley

Guest

How do I change my MapleStory account on steam?

If you want to play on another Nexon account on your Steam account, you will need to unlink your Steam from your current Nexon account.

Fortunately, we can unlink your Nexon account from Steam for you.

However, we need to verify your account ownership in order to do so..

Nico Schlömer

Guest

How do I change my Nexon account on steam?

If you want to play on another Nexon account on your Steam account, you will need to unlink your Steam from your current Nexon account. Fortunately, we can unlink your Nexon account from Steam for you. However, we need to verify your account ownership in order to do so.

Salvador Dali

Guest

How do I link my black desert account to my Xbox?

All you need to do is sign up for an account at xbox.playblackdesert.com/Member/join and link it to your in-game account by going to your profile and pressing 'Y'.

Archie G. Quiñones

Guest

How do I link my Steam account to Gaijin?

Just click on your nickname at the top of the hangar and you will see a button for linking accounts. Please note that you can only use an e-mail not associated with a previous Gaijin account.

Eugene Yokota

Guest

How do I link my Apex account to steam?

'Apex Legends': How to Link to Your Steam AccountOpen up the game.Go to Friends button on Apex Legends main menu (bottom right)"Link Steam Account" will populate on the left.Click the link to open up a new browser tab.Follow the steps listed.Steam friends list will be imported and the game will be linked.Feb 26, 2019

I am L

Guest

How do you delete your account on black survival?

Can I reset or delete my account? Black Survival uses Google or Apple ID to sign in. Therefore, you can't just delete the account itself. New players have suffered due to this problem.

Brandon

Guest

Can I log into my Xbox rocket League account on PC?

You'll be able to connect additional platforms you have to your Epic Games Account on our account linking page.

Simply link your platforms using your PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch Online, and Steam account login information and share progress..

scunliffe

Guest

Can I link my Activision account from PS4 to PC?

Linking Platform Accounts Follow these steps to link a platform account: Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link. In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account. In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.

pme

Guest

Can I link my Activision account from PS4 to Xbox?

Linking Platform Accounts Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link. In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account. In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.

martin

Guest

Can I link my Activision account to another PSN account?

Linking Platform Accounts PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, and Nintendo accounts can be linked to an Activision account. ... Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link. In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.

VBasic2008

Guest

Can you link your Activision account from Xbox to PS4?

Linking Platform Accounts Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link. In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account. In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.

dkozl

Guest

Can you link your Activision account to Xbox and PS4?

Linking Platform Accounts PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, and Nintendo accounts can be linked to an Activision account.

...

Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.

In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account..

MarcG

Guest

Can you link your Steam account to PS4?

Nope, consoles have their own progression that can't be linked.

Joe Kington

Guest

How do I connect my Activision account to my PS4?

Follow these steps to link a platform account:Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link. ... Select CONTINUE.Sep 19, 2019

Matt Ward

Guest

How do I link my Activision account from Xbox to PC?

Linking Platform AccountsSign in to the PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, or Nintendo account you wish to link.In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account.In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.

...

Select CONTINUE.Sep 19, 2019.